Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Beastly

At the very least,
You inspired me...

Perhaps that was your only relevance,
A fairytale gone wrong
That made me suffer, but made me strong,
Strong enough to desire your absence.

Unfair it is, how you move my pen
To divulge the thoughts in my heart so true,
Unjust, how my words shall immortalize you
So your name will be remembered even in Heaven.

Like a winter snowstorm
You arrived in a flurry,
Made my sight blurry,
Made me weak and lose form.

But the snowflakes that fell
Soon turned into ice;
The frost made me cold when I used to be nice,
Caring and compassionate, a typical Belle...

I might not have been your beauty,
But you were definitely a beast.

2 comments:

  1. [feedback] stop using the word "like" it's not needed, you are painting pictures of feelings therefor to say something you do not need to reference a condition, just say it. if you deleted "like" from all of your pieces written thus far, they would only become stronger and polished imo
    - jupiter lovejoy

    ReplyDelete